Energy Retrofit ServiceStaten Island, NY, Manhattan, NY, Bronx, NY, Brooklyn, NY & Queens, NY
Control Solutions Group, Inc. specializes in the replacement of existing control systems, handling upgrades safely and efficiently without disrupting the day to day operations of your facility. We draw from cutting-edge technology and cater to your long-term goals to deliver an improved end-user operator interface. We optimize response to mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing problems by utilizing alarm notifications and reports, emails, history trends, operator logs, and trending of essential data for future diagnostics or tenant lease requirements.
Ask how we can replace your existing control system safely and efficiently!
At Control Solutions Group, Inc., we strive to bring leadership, innovations, and order to the complexities of building automation, temperature control, and integration. Customizing recommendations and results to match requirements, we help you simplify operation, combat challenges, and improve efficiency. Contact Control Solutions Group, Inc. at 212-871-7710 and find out why we’re consistently the leading choice for a wide range of facilities across New York City.
Energy Retrofit Service in Staten Island, NY
Expert retrofit services from Control Solutions Group, Inc. include:
- Replacing and upgrading electric and pneumatic DDC components and panels, and through professional and meticulous installation, delivering results equivalent to the benefits of brand new construction with BACnet technology.
- Answering the need for future expandability and high-speed automation and monitoring networks by updating building riser back-bones to fiber or CAT6
- Avoiding obsolescence through open BACnet platforms and protocols by developing a BMS architecture.
- Instituting the most advanced operating systems for Windows servers/workstations and Automated Logic WebCTRL.
- Optimizing existing mechanical hardware with proven sequences of operation to minimize energy use while maximizing tenant comfort.
- Repairing or replacing existing end devices and updating inefficient and ineffective pneumatic actuators to electric direct coupled motors for precision and dependable control.
- Accurate diagnosis and organized project management to limit downtime for retrofit procedures.